Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ELISABETH HASSELBECK UP; JENNY MCCARTHY DOWN









CONGRATULATIONS TO ELISABETH HASSELBECK, WHOSE PRESENCE ON FOX AND FRIENDS RAISED THE RATINGS 22% !!!!!! 

SHE'S ONE SMART COOKIE WHO LEFT THE VIEW AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE RIGHT PLACE.


Poor Jenny McCarthy is a victim of wrong casting. I like her a lot, but she's not the right fit. THE VIEW has been diseased from the inside for over two years. I have no comment as to the cause.
But I am very angry at the ruination of one of my favorite shows. Without Elisabeth and Joy, it is unwatchable. It breaks my heart to see Whoopi and Sherri struggling to keep it alive. You cans see the flop sweat on their faces as every morning they have to "dance" through a line of people to ridiculous music in an ill-fated attempt to keep the show "young."


VICTIM
HERO

HERO

HERO
I AM HEART-BROKEN AT THE DESTRUCTION OF MY FAVORITE SHOW.

No comments: