Friday, April 29, 2016

I CAN'T WATCH OUR POLITICAL PROCESS ANY MORE. IT'S A TOXIC CESSPOOL


              WHO IS THIS GUY?????



It's former president, Zachary Taylor. I'm putting his picture up first because no one alive today talks about him or cares about him. He's just a symbol. There was no "Meet the Press." We have no clue as to who he really was. But I'll guarantee you one thing, he lied like every president or presidential candidate before or after him.

NO ONE WHO RISES TO THE LEVEL NEEDED TO GET TO THE PRESIDENCY IS CLEAN. NO ONE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Herbert Hoover

These pictures are not picked for some kind of personal statement. They are just of powerful people.

And you can thrown in George Washington, too.
Behind-the-scenes deals are made. Money men are satisfied. The Electoral College is outdated. There should be no campaign money needed. Airwaves should be free.

But, I want to bring the focus back to the main issue, not campaign finance reform.

I am sick and tired of our own electorate actually drinking any kind of Kool-Aid and really believing in the promises of hope and a better value system from our leaders. They all lie to get elected. They lie when they are in office.

I'm not saying who I like or don't even like at his point in this election year.  JFK stole the election by rigging the balloting in Chicago. George W. Bush stole it from Al Gore. Obama bused in people from Illinois to sneak into the Iowa caucases to kill Hillary off in 2008. That was paid for by the back-room money boys who didn't want her because she wouldn't play nice with them.

LIES...AND DEALS.....LIES...AND DEALS....LIES....AND DEALS

And, by the way, I accept the lying. There's no other choice. With what we have to pick from, I will choose the person with the best brain and experience. That's the only logical choice. I also want a killer in there who will keep us safe from terrorists. That's my combo---brains, and don't you screw with the USA.

The Sunday news shows, pundits, debates---it's all theatre. You may as well be watching the Rockettes. None of it means anything.

Loyal, lowly campaign workers in each county are just being used by each party waving their own flag. It's the biggest sham in the world. Those little workers have no clue.

I'm not going to watch any of this anymore. I have my candidate and that's it. It's a waste of time and energy to have any other involvement.

AND, THE BIG WINNER OF CAMPAIGN 2016-2017---MEGYN KELLY.

No comments: