Monday, January 8, 2018

ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME GOLDEN GLOBES SHOW







I NEVER THOUGHT I'D PUT UP A PICTURE OF OUR CONSTITUTION FOR A GOLDEN GLOBES STORY, BUT I THINK ITS THE MOST APPROPRIATE IMAGE TODAY


Congratulations to all the winners! But, the big winners were women, strength, truth, and hope. Normally, I don't like issues on awards shows, but, this time, it was the only way to go. The Golden Globes was the perfect venue to highlight, honor, and carry-on the "Me, too" movement that was started because women in Hollywood spoke up about abuse.

I loved all the women's acceptance speeches, but particularly adored Natalie Portman's comment about the all-male nominee director's category.

Our country is in the middle of a giant revolution. It doesn't feel right to start talking about "frilly Globes gossip" today.

Oh....OK. I thought Dakota Johnson wore the best black dress. 





......I thought Seth Meyers did a funny monologue and then kind of disappeared.



....I thought the show had no pace and was dis-jointed.....

Could I love Nicole Kidman any more than I already do???.....and, let's face it....Oprah just won over 99% of the citizens of the U.S.



No one got drunk and fell down last night. Good. It's time we all stand up.





No comments: