Tuesday, February 9, 2016

BEYONCE AT THE SUPERBOWL----NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!





THE SUPERBOWL IS A DAY TO CELEBRATE AMERICA AROUND THE WORLD. IT IS OUR BIGGEST PROMOTION TOOL--AND, IT'S WATCHED BY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF OUR MILITARY WILLING TO DIE FOR OUR VALUES.





I LOVE BEYONCE. She's one of my favorite entertainers. And, truthfully, I was thrilled watching her performance. I thought the sharp-looking gold X on her outfit was chic, and I loved the whole production number. I HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS SALUTING MALCOLM X and the Black Panthers. That's now naive I AM. No clue.

But, now that I know, it was not an appropriate venue for this message. Politics need to be kept out of the Superbowl. Put it in your concert. And, by the way, I'll buy a ticket.

AND NOW, BRUNO MARS---


Huey Newton

"Huey Newton" Mars

 I love Bruno Mars even more than Beyonce. But he was in on it, too. Keep it in your own concert. I'll buy that ticket, too.




No comments: