Wednesday, August 24, 2016

DEAR KHLOE. I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT LAMAR




DEAR KHLOE,

I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT LAMAR. You are a wonderful, loving woman, and I know how difficult it is to care about an alcoholic addict. You try so hard to "save" them. You keep talking to them about getting better and what to do in order to "save them.' You really mean well, and it's so hard when they don't take your advice because you are giving good, life-saving advice. You pick them up off the floor. You rush them to hospitals. AND THEY STILL DON'T LISTEN. THEY DON'T CHANGE.

Please know that it's not your fault. Please know that you can't change him. YOU CANT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, LET GO, AND PRAY FOR HIM.

I want you to have a beautiful, happy life. Step away now. You are not being selfish. The only person you can save is YOU.

I'll say a prayer for you.

Love,
Sue

No comments: