Sunday, September 14, 2014

THE SHIVA EVENINGS FOR JOAN ARE OVER AND NOW REALITY BEGINS


NO PICTURES OUT OF RESPECT TO PRIVACY



I took no pictures at anything, nor will I talk about celebrities and funny or sad quotes. All of that was private. What I will tell you is that there were two evenings in New York and two in Los Angeles. Kathy Griffin went to the evenings on both coasts. So did Giuliana Rancic. George Kotsiopoulous was in NY. Barbara Walters, the Trumps (both past and present) plus Kelly Osbourne were in NY. I'm sure I'm missing names. So what.

In LA, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Lily Tomlin, Don Rickles, Steve Lawrence, Betty Buckley, Lainie Kazan, Kenny Solms, Treva Silverman, George Schlatter, etc. Both homes were also filled with Joan's behind-the-scenes loved ones from the grips at "Fashion Police" to her QVC models, manufacturers, make-up and hair, dressers........all of it was Joan's world...Vegas, TV, NY, LA---one big sad family.

No comments: