Wednesday, October 8, 2014

STEPHEN COLLINS---MY CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS





FIRST, LET ME SAY THAT I WOULD NEVER CONDONE CHILD MOLESTATION EVER.

I have had many occasions over the years to be in the presence of Stephen Collins, and he has always presented as a thoughtful, authentic human being who deals with his life in a real way and wants to make it better.

Naturally, I have my behind-the scenes-sources, too, so I will say ALLEGEDLY:

1. He was taped without his knowledge or consent by his wife. Allegedly, she kept the tape until the time was right.

2. The time became right when, allegedly, she wasn't getting the money figure she wanted from the divorce.

3. IF IT'S TRUE that what he did was expose himself, and on (perhaps) only one occasion had a girl touch him---it's awful, he needs help, but it was allegedly almost 30-40 years ago.

4. The release of that tape has destroyed his life forever. (and probably that little girl's life as well).

5. But he is not a member of the clergy molesting kids every hour on the hour with penetrating sexual acts.

Let's keep this in perspective. If other evidence comes out, and he's been doing this on a regular basis, then, I will be wrong. So far, I don't think so. We need to so the whole, greedy picture.


No comments: