Thursday, September 3, 2015

JOAN RIVERS---ONE YEAR AGO TODAY


I TALKED TO JOAN LAST WEEK AND SHE'S HAPPY AND FREE IN HEAVEN



I'M NOT BEING FUNNY. I have trusted a psychic medium named Marla Frees for years. She channels dead people. Seriously. When you sit for a reading, people from your past just come to her and talk to you through her. They say things that are only known between the two of you that no one in the world could know. I believe her 100%.

What Joan said are things that I only shared with Melissa. That's the way it should be. I'll only tell you that she's really stress free and watching her family and really close friends all the time. I know because of many things, but particularly by Joan describing places I've been to alone to try to heal that no one knew about. She described them and clearly was there.

One thing I will leave you with is how she was stunned by the outpouring of love for her. She really never knew how people felt. Now she does. She's so grateful.

I love you, Joan, but you already knew that. So happy we're still hanging out. I couldn't live without you.

And, the only way to get to Marla Frees is by contacting her website for an appointment. She also works for various law enforcement agencies  all over the country and always requests anonymity. I'm not doing a commercial. I'm just so grateful for the help she gave me.

www.marlafrees.com

No comments: