Wednesday, June 20, 2018

THANK YOU AMERICAN CINEMATHEQUE FOR AN AMAZING L.A. BOOK SIGNING









THANK YOU GWEN AND MARGOT OF AMERICAN CINEMATHEQUE FOR INVITING ME TO HAVE TWO OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES SCREENED AT THE EGYPTIAN and having me introduce them both and sell my books.

I chose VALLEY OF THE DOLLS because of my love of its campy perfection, plus my admiration for Jackie Susann, and how significant my meeting was with Sharon Tate and how it led to the Manson chapter. I also chose Debbie Reynolds' WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HELEN? It is rarely seen, and I was on the set constantly.

Thank you to my friends from LA and Palm Springs. We all went to dinner at Musso's in Hollywood after. Wow! Great night!



Lesley Ann Warren and Dawn Moore

Palm Springs' John Monaghan

Ronnie Bloom and Toby Stone
Andrea Marcovicci and Julienne Gard

Sean Derek

Palm Springs' George Rider and my first interview ever- in Hollywood-Evie Sands
Jonathan Club friends Patricia Frandsen and Sonia Randazzo

No comments: