Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'M IN LOVE WITH WHOOPI GOLDBERG'S TOILET

It was love at first site and it costs between $5000-$6000. Whoops! It's by TOTO. It has a soft, heated seat, a washlet feature that washes you "after," it flushes by itself---it does anything you want it to do. Its seat is elongated to match your "seat." It is the most comfortable place you can ever sit. I was hooked. I soon discovered they had lower-priced models if you chose to wipe and flush yourself!! From that day forward, I was hooked. I spotted them in select airports, restaurants, placed in movies as products---feature stories were done on them--even Whoopi showed hers to Oprah on TV.


Then one day I had to  use the bathroom at a friend's house. I walked into the guest bath without taking much notice. I sat down. Oh my God. My bottom could tell right away that something special was happening. It was the TOTO! I went insane!!!! The toilet was hitting home. I could no longer wait. It was a sign. I had to have it.

The other day I was in the ladies room at Bouchon in Beverly Hills. I opened the door to the stall and there it was. But this time I was calm. No envy. I now have my own. Thank you, Whoopi. Thank you, Ellen/

No comments: