Wednesday, March 27, 2013

IT'S BIRTHDAY WEEK. I'M A LUCKY GIRL

Edye et moi

Pretty self-explanatory

My beloved Valerie

Part 1

Thank you to sweet Edye Broad for the lovely, intimate lunch at the Peninsula with Valerie Harper, Lesley Ann Warren and Joely Fisher. It was special on so many accounts. You're going to hear more about Valerie from time to time from me. We've been friends since 1971. But for today, we celebrate life and friendship. Thanks to James Overbaugh, the executive chef and food and beverage manager at the Peninsula for an amazing lunch. What did I order? A cheeseburger and fries! Last week Edye and I had lunch there. and a woman next to us was by herself eating TWO cheeseburgers! I had to at least have one.....
By the way, next week Valerie is guesting on "Hot in Cleveland," and Betty White has put together a reunion of the women on Mary Tyler Moore. Mary, Cloris Leachman, and Georgia Engel will all be in the show, and I'll be on set all week. And Joely is singing at the STAGE Benefit on April 6, and doing the What a Pair show on April 13 at the Broad Theatre.

No comments: