Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL ON THIS WONDERFUL DAY OF GRATITUDE





I am thankful for good health

I am thankful for this part of my life (almost totally) without stress

I am thankful that I am able to travel the world and see everything I've ever wanted to see

I am thankful that I have tried to make it a better world and have done my part.

I am thankful for the greatest friends you could ever imagine. They are my life.

I am thankful that on a one-day-at-a-time basis I am surviving some horrific loss this year

I am thankful for the love of animals

I am grateful that I have learned how to live in the present (most of the time)

I am thankful for a world of nature and pray upcoming generations won't ruin it

I am thankful for our Constitution and pray upcoming generations follow it

I am thankful that I feel God everywhere



No comments: