Tuesday, January 27, 2015

E! CHANNEL MORONS ON THE SAG AWARDS RED CARPET--MARIA MENOUNOS IS THE WORST


JUST UNBELIEVABLE


MARIA MENOUNOS

I HAVE COVERED HOLLYWOOD FOR DECADES---OVER 2500 INTERVIEWS---MANY ON THE RED CARPET. I have accepted the fact long ago that TV networks use young, pretty twits as talking heads on entertainment news because they are pleasing to the viewers' eyes. Most of them aren't any good, but I have NEVER, EVER in my life seen someone as incompetent as Maria Menounos on the E! Channel doing their SAG Awards Red Carpet. I know handlers are beside the camera with cue cards, and she probably had a piece in her ear. IT DIDN'T MATTER. If the star she was interviewing stopped talking, she didn't know what to say....or she repeated the same question.  There were even seconds of dead air!  Oh My God!

No comments: