Monday, May 2, 2016

THE MET BALL IS THE NEW OSCARS


MET BALL FASHIONS SO MUCH MORE EXCITING THAN THE OSCARS



Of course you have to be safer at the Oscars, and the Met Ball is a costume extravaganza with the theme. I get that. This year is was Man vs. Machine.


HERE'S WHO SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME.........

MADONNA!!!!!   I could go on, but.................. or butt..............



 

I love you, Gaga. I'm so sorry for tonight. Actually, your body looks good in this. I hate your hair.

Chloe Moretz. Dumpy City.
Katy Perry just plain scares me.

Anna Kendrick. Frump City.

Dakota Johnson

Jennifer Connelly No.



Kate Mara. Did you look in the mirror and like this?



Lorde. "Posture Perfect."

Kristen Stewart. Please get some help.




Rachael McAdams. She really tried. It just wasn't flattering enough.

Solange Knowles. Enough said.

Saorise Ronan. So very talented. So little taste.

Taylor Swift--Why is she fingernails on a blackboard to me?
Irina Shayek. Not the right planet.

Alicia Vikander. I hate it, but it's 100% theme

Demi Lovato--Love your voice; hate your dress


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS

AND THESE GIRLS WERE GORGEOUS AND THEMED WELL. I AM AS SURPRISED AS YOU WILL BE BY WHO I LIKED

 KIM AND KANYE
Kendall

Kylie

What can I say to you? Good is good.


AND THE VERY BEST??      JOURDAN DUNN



Jourdan Dunn

Alessandra Ambrosio



Claire Danes gorgeousness

Emily Ratajkowski



Jennifer Hudson



Karolina Kurkova

Lupita N'yong-o

Nikki Minaj. I know it's weird, but the theme works.

Beautiful Nicole Kidman

Rita Ora. Yes, indeed.

Zoe Saldana. Planet of the Birds...but amazing.



SPECIAL MENTION:

AMY SCHUMER        JARED LETO      BEYONCE

I love her. I don't know what to make of this. It didn't even follow the theme.

You handsome boy. Why did you wear black shoes???? I'm not suggesting you wear white, either. Silver would have been perfect.


I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

No comments: