Friday, July 1, 2016

BILL CLINTON--THE "GIFT" THAT KEEPS ON GIVING...........GOOD LORD!





ONCE AGAIN, BILL IS HILLARY'S WORST NIGHTMARE


Accidentally meeting with Loretta Lynch in Phoenix, just as the FBI investigation result is coming to a head? Really?

Remember in her first campaig for president he eas running around the country like a wild man, totally screwing up whatever he said as he "campaigned for "her?" They pulled him off the road and tried to muzzle him. He was quiet for awhile.

Well, he's at it again.

I truly believe that Bill is Hillary's best and worst asset. I also have a theory. I think that, deep down, he's jealous of her and kind of wants her to lose. I know he would argue with me like crazy on that point because he (consciously) doesn't think that at all. Therapists would have a field day working with him.

Listen...Hill...........Listen Huma.............. CONTROL HIM NOW!



No comments: