Wednesday, March 7, 2018

ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE OJ INTERVIEW ON FOX? NO!







FOX TV HAS DECIDED TO SHOW AN UNAIRED LONG-AGO-TAPED INTERVIEW WITH OJ SIMPSON AGAINST THE DEBUT OF ABC'S NEW "AMERICAN IDOL"

Obviously, they are doing this for ratings and to hurt ABC. That's the first logical thing to think, but is that the only reason? I don't think so. Cashing in is cashing in. You can "cloak it" any way you want.

It's an old interview from when his book, "If I Did It" came out, that was done to publicize it. That book was teased as his "confession." 

I think Fox would have aired it anyway at some point, just to cash in on the publicity that he's out and not talking, although I think he has fielded some offers and they didn't meet his price. We need to stop paying attention to him. That's what hurts him the most.





Let's refresh our memories one more time so you don't watch---



I'm sorry to do this, but NEVER FORGET





No comments: