Thursday, July 12, 2018

JILL PHELPS' WELCOME TO PALM SPRINGS-RANCHO MIRAGE BIRTHDAY PARTY


THIS IS JILL PHELPS......

Jill with gorgeous cake from Swan Pastry




She's one of my closest friends and is now my neighbor. She is the ONLY person in the history of daytime television to have executive produced SIX shows---SANTA BARBARA, GUIDING LIGHT, ANOTHER WORLD, ONE LIFE TO LIVE, GENERAL HOSPITAL, AND YOUNG AND RESTLESS.

Oh, yeah.....she's won ELEVEN Emmys.

Therefore, I gave her a "kiddy" birthday party, complete with a fake, smashed cake, mismatched silverware and glasses, and her name on the mirror in cut wrapping paper. My parties are rarely "by-the book."

Look for yourself...........

Drumming and martinis


Lynda Wells and I are kissing Chuck Yates' tummy as he decided to hang from the indoor hammock chair stand.










Don Amendolia is a master in the kitchen and bar
Chuck with George Rider

Lynda, Jill, Jeff Pilarcik, and Jeffrey Jones

I don't know why Dick Taylor was on the phone


Dedi, Julienne Gard, John Monaghan




Lynda and Jeff



Chuck and George flank me

No comments: