Thursday, February 27, 2014

KERRY KENNEDY TRIAL---TALK ABOUT OVERKILL...............

THIS TRIAL IS RIDICULOUS, AND SO OBVIOUSLY ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING ONCE AGAIN TO "GET A KENNEDY."


KERRY KENNEDY






If her name weren't Kennedy, this whole thing would never have seen the light of day. Let me tell you a story..........Once upon a time I was going to the Newark Airport. While driving the rental car to the airport, I mistakenly took an ambien instead of my thyroid medication. THEY LOOK SO MUCH  ALIKE.

 I have a vague recollection of returning the car and getting on a van. I also have some memory of going through security. I have no memory of getting on the plane and flying to Los Angeles.

This can happen to anyone.......even a Kennedy.

What a waste of time and money. Shame on our police and judicial system.

No comments: