Friday, April 10, 2015

SORRY I'VE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER---ASTHMA AND BRONCHITIS TOGETHER AREN'T FUN AND THEY LINGER



LYNDA CARTER WAS A SMASH AT CATALINA BAR AND GRILL


Lynda, Danielle Del, Lesley Ann Warren, Ernie Del, me

Not only was every show sold out, but I have NEVER seen a longer line for people to get in. They had to hold the show for 20 minutes to seat all the spill-overs...and it happened EVERY show.

Lynda did a lot of new material (for her) like some Amy Winehouse, etc. Whatever she did, her band had the most amazing arrangements and soloists I've ever seen in an act. You really must go see her wherever she plays. Fr sure she's at Lincoln Center and Kennedy Center at Catalina once-a-year!

--------------

Managed to go to the Ivy for my birthday, courtesy of Jackie DeShannon. We even had time for a little Ralph Lauren on Robertson.






Kim Novak receiving her award from Febiofest In Czechoslovakia
Afterward Kim and I  birthday'd here at IHOP, El Cholo, Nate 'n' Al's and The Peninsula Roof. It was exactly what I asked for and I loved it.


-----------------------

No comments: