Sunday, May 14, 2017

HOLLYWOOD BLVD. FRIDAY NIGHT. TERRIFYING.



YOU TAKE YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS WALKING DOWN HOLLYWOOD BLVD. 


I went to The Pantages to see THE BODY GUARD the other night. I wanted to eat Joe's Pizza before the show. That necessitated walking four blocks west on Hollywood Blvd. It was 6:30 on a Friday night, and it was a horrible experience. First, I do want to say that the block directly in front of the Pantages is fine and feels safe. DON'T LEAVE THERE.



I literally saw people spitting, vaping God-knows-what,  swearing, and drugging. The sidewalks were filthy, and I thought I was in a Third World Country. I truly felt that a fight could break out any minute; there could be a stabbing or a shooting right before my very eyes. 



Trust me, Hollywood has NOT been cleaned up. IT IS MUCH WORSE. 
DO YOU HEAR THAT L.A MAYOR ERIC GARCETTI????




No comments: