Thursday, February 8, 2018

I CAN'T WATCH "THIS IS US" ANYMORE







SLOWLY BUT SURELY I HAVE BEEN HEARING FROM FRIENDS, AS WELL AS READING SOME "INCONSPICUOUS ARTICLES" THAT PEOPLE ARE TURNING OFF "THIS IS US."
ADD ME TO THAT LIST.

I can no longer subject myself to an hour of depressive whiners. These are characters who are frequently gloomy and so stressed out by life and circumstance, that it's the biggest downer TV show I've ever seen.

I have watched every episode since the beginning, and still retain 100% respect for the talented writers, actors, and directors. It is quality TV, for sure, and very inventive.

I just don't want it in my life or psyche anymore. Depressive programming doesn't appeal to me. I don't need to be "moved" like that. Instead, it is off my DVR series list, and I'll have even more time to be happy looking at beautiful skies and loving my life.

No comments: