Wednesday, February 21, 2018

GOD BLESS BILLY GRAHAM




I WAS SO HONORED TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM










Reverend Graham was receiving an award from a certain organization, and he was due in the lobby at 6 p.m. People were assigned to meet him at that time. At 5:15 p.m., Reverend Graham, all alone, walked into the lobby. The greeting committee wasn't there. The lobby was empty.

I happened to walk by at that moment, couldn't believe what I was seeing, and went right over to him. I took his hand and introduced myself and welcomed him. I asked him to sit in the lobby, but I didn't want to leave him to go get anyone.





I literally sat and talked with him, one-on-one for 45 minutes! It WAS truly a gift from God. I have never met ANYONE like him. He looks at you, right into your soul, and you want to cry. It was like looking into the face of God. He took away all fear, made you feel special, and, most of all, listened to you, digesting every word.

We talked about our childhoods, religions, our troubled world (even then), and how to get to Heaven. His eyes lit up talking about heaven. He was ecstatic about his journey that he KNEW would have a happy ending.

It's very hard to describe what was happening inside me as he spoke. He would occasionally take my hand. I was on the verge of tears the entire time. Reverend Graham had enveloped me with a light. I felt the warmth. I felt the safety. I really can't find any more words to describe it.

I was blessed and received a miracle.

A beautiful picture was taken of us that night. I'm in a different city tonight and not able to have access to the photo to put it in the blog.

God bless you, dear Billy. So glad you're Home.

No comments: