Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A DISTURBING MOMENT---IT'S CHRISTMAS! LET'S ALL BE HAPPY






TODAY I WENT TO THE VET TO PICK SOMETHING UP. When the transaction was done, the young lady at the computer looked at me and started to wish me Merry Christmas, but she stuttered on it, not know whether to say Happy Holidays or what. She then sadly said to me, "I don't know what to do anymore."

What kind of country has America become when people are literally afraid to say, "Merry Christmas?" This is America. We were founded as a Christian nation and we can say Merry Christmas every day if we want. For people from other countries who move here, we're happy to have you, but DO NOT try to make America accommodate your traditions. You chose to live here. If I choose to live in another country, I would, out of respect, speak their language and embrace their traditions, while celebrating my own. I would not try to change that country through guilt. I'm sick of America thinking it has to keep apologizing for things.

And don't get me started on the Santa thing.








    SANTA!

 



No comments: