Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! WAS BACK IN LA FOR A SECOND---NOW ON TO LONDON!!!!



 HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, AND HERE'S TO A GREAT 2014. 

2013 TURNED OUT TO BE A WONDERFUL YEAR FOR ME, THANK GOD. I AM VERY GRATEFUL.




CUNARD'S QUEEN MARY 2



I am so blessed to be boarding this ship to lecture on the cruise to Southampton, England.   I can't wait to revel in the elegance. Naturally, I'll have to stay in London a few days as well. I'll take good pictures of the adventures. Don't worry. There won't be any of Buckingham Palace or the Tower of London. No tourist things for me. I've spent a lot of time in London over the years.



I'll say hello to her for you.  











Think I'll pop off to Cambridge, etc. 




It's going to be cold and wet.. God Bless North Face in Beverly Hills.

AND, AS USUAL, THERE ARE GUARDS AT MY HOUSE WHILE I'M GONE.

No comments: