Friday, February 27, 2015

SECRET CALIFORNIA FIGHT OVER BARBARA BOXER'S SENATE SEAT---CONDOLEEZA RICE?????



CONDOLEEZA RICE

KAMALA HARRIS




SENATOR BARBARA BOXER IS LEAVING THE SENATE (THANK GOD). I have always felt she was a grandstander and a shouter. ( I have been a recipient of it, so it's just not an opinion of mine from nowhere). Most of the people in California don't know who Kamala Harris is, but she's our attorney general. From the moment I saw her I could see that same Boxer blood running through her veins. She has announced her candidacy for the senate. So far she is unopposed. Villaraigosa was strongly considering it, AND he had a higher recognition factor than Kamala, but the big Dem bosses of the state told him they wouldn't back him. They see Kamala as the next star on the horizon.

There is no Republican at the moment of import who has expressed any interest in the seat. THE REPUBLICANS ARE BEGGING FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE CONDI TO RUN. I wish she would. I could easily see her going from senate to the presidency..

But she has has no. And no. And no. LET'S KEEP OUR EYES PEELED ON THIS ONE.

No comments: