Sunday, May 24, 2015

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND--THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE TO KEEP US FREE




PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL OF THE TIME, AND THE GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT.................MARK TWAIN

So long as there are men, there will be wars.......Albert Einstein


 Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue......Sen. Barry Goldwater




A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.............Joseph Campbell

 With the tears a Land hath shed,
Their graves should ever be green...Thomas Aldrich



My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.....President John Kennedy



 THE SOLDIER'S CREED


I am an American Soldier.
I am a warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.
I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
I am an American Soldier.

No comments: