Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????

This morning I woke up to the news that the Los Angeles Archdiocese is considering having a fundraising campaign for itself to replace the money they spent in pay-offs and legal charges for their cover-up of pedophile priests.

ARE THEY INSANE???? NO, THEY ARE ARROGANT AND CHOOSING TO BE OBLIVIOUS TO THE VALUES OF THE GOD AND CHRIST THEY CLAIM TO REPRESENT.

Years ago I stopped putting money in that basket because I didn't trust what they'd do with it. Nowadays, I prefer to watch Sunday Mass on TV so I'm not walking into tainted buildings. I will always be Catholic, loyal to the true values and faith, but I will NOT support an institution of criminals in fancy robes, spoiling it for the authentic faithful within the clergy and those still sitting in the pews.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I admire your position and agree you with 100%. Take your outrage a step further and support the survivors and victims of clergy sex abuse. I have. Here is the victim's organization known now worldwide that I support. Sending a few dollars to help SNAP sends a better message. Hope you are well. Edward Lozzi, Supporter of SNAP www.survivorsnetwork.org

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the
net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely
get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out
the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Here is my webpage - http://www.cruevalle.org