Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY BURCH

THE PARTY JUST KEEPS GOING ON...........Wendy's birthday was at the new RivaBella Restaurant where the old Sunset Strip Hamburger Hamlet used to be. I was apprehensive about returning to my old haunt. I loved it so much. It was also where my friend and neighbor Charlene Groman Sarstedt and I hung out---AND-- she and I were there on the last day.

So....who do I see sitting there as soon as I walk in??? Charlene!!! That made me feel better. RivaBella is owned by the folks who own Boa, Sushi Roku, etc., and, you know what, I liked Riva Bella. They have taken what was the right side of the Hamlet, and transformed it into a space that look just like the Soho House roof garden restaurant. The service is wonderful, and so is the food.

(L-R) Me, Irena, Danielle, Wendy, Dorothy and Ana

Dorothy and Ana
Wendy, Danielle Del, Irena Medavoy, and Wendy's Good News Girls Ana Garcia and Dorothy Lucey made it i night to remember. What a great time. And we love Wendy's Hermes purse....

No comments: