Wednesday, September 25, 2013

AND THE BEAT GOES ON


The Callaway sisters are New York legends, each with an amazing voice.




Ann Hampton Callaway and Liz Callaway did their show called "BOOM" at the Catalina Bar and Grill in Hollywood. It was a very clever saute to the music of the baby boomers, and the audience absolutely loved it. The Catalina has almost become a clubhouse for displaced New Yorkers, and it is so much fun. I almost always see legendary designer Bob Mackie, Marilyn Maye (whenever she's here) and Nancy Dussault.

"I bet you really related to everything we did," said Ann after the show. "I sure did," I answered. "I was at some of those original recording sessions!

Ann with Dan Glosser
I know, Marilyn. I surprised you!


***************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAGNY DUBELKO!!

Her husband, Michael, was on a fishing trip, so it was "Girls Night at Dags."








No comments: