Sunday, October 27, 2013

BACK FROM THE CARIBBEAN--THANK YOU. CELEBRITY CRUISES--CELEBRITY SUMMIT

FANTASTIC CRUISE; FANTASTIC FUN; FANTASTIC PEOPLE

So happy to lecture for Celebrity Cruises!!!


With comic Michele Balan and Cruise Director Alexander Yepremian. We turned out to be the Three Musketeers.
Alexander is adorable and does a great job. When he's not on the ship he's at home in Palm Springs and is an actor. Michele is one of the funniest stand-ups I've EVER heard. She was on NBC's "Last Comic Standing." A native New Yorker, with a mouth on her that could stop armored trucks, I suggest you watch her on youtube.

The theme of this trip was water and sand and quiet, except for one very wild evening at the pool bar until 2 am.


St.Thomas

Very lush side of St. Croix

Happiness is.....

St. Maarten. My favorite. Went there 20 years ago.

St Croix

NEXT TRIP--CELEBRITY EQUINOX THROUGH CARIBBEAN CHRISTMAS CRUISE
DEC. 20-30 LEAVING FROM FT. LAUDERDALE.

4 comments:

Caribbean Cruise Lines said...

I truly enjoy looking through on this website , it holds fantastic blog posts.

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely pleased to find this web site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!!
I definitely savored every part of it and I
have you saved to fav to see new information in your blog.


Website: http://herb24.space

Anonymous said...

Good web site you've got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours
nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Website: http://herb24.space

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog for some time now and finally got the courage
to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!

Website: http://herb24.space