HE JUST MADE ABORTIONS EASIER TO GET. OMG!
Gov. Jerry Brown of California signed AB 154 on Wednesday, legalizing non-physician abortions in the state.The legislation, which had been pushed vigorously by Planned Parenthood, had been strongly opposed by pro-life groups and some physicians, arguing that it amounted to legalizing back-alley abortions for profit.
In a statement, Gov. Brown boasted that AB 154 was one of seven bills signed Tuesday "to support the health and well-being of women in California."
ABORTION IS PROBABLY THE MOST SENSITIVE AND EMOTIONAL ISSUE AROUND. LET ME SAY FIVE THINGS:
1. I AM CATHOLIC AND BELIEVE LIFE BEGINS AT INCEPTION.
2. WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO OUR BELIEFS.
3. I DON'T BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS ANY RIGHT TO LEGISLATE OVER ANYONE'S BODY. I WANT ALL ABORTION LAWS GONE. GET GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR PERSONAL LIVES. IT'S A PERSONAL CHOICE.
4. I WOULD PREFER THAT WOMEN HAVE THE GOOD GRACE TO CHOOSE LIFE OVER DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING, WHICH IS WHAT I BELIEVE A FERTILIZED CELL IS.
5. TOO MANY WOMEN USE ABORTION AS THEIR OWN PERSONAL BIRTH CONTROL SYSTEM AND WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THEIR ARROGANCE AND SLOPPINESS.
At one point in my life I did ultrasounds on pregnant women in all stages of pregnancy. I think everyone should do that before uttering a word on the subject.