Friday, November 29, 2013

EXHAUSTED AND VERY FULL FROM THANKSGIVING. GREAT TIMES!!!







ALL I'M GOING TO SAY IS THAT I ACCIDENTALLY WENT TO "BEVERLY HILLS HOUSEWIFE "LISA VANDERPUMP'S HOUSE FOR THANKSGIVING.



I was driving along and reversed their address number sin y hear and pulled into her driveway and rang the bell. Just as I touched the bell I saw the name on the gate, VILLA ROSA. Oh, God, I thought. A voice with a strong accent answered (not British) and I backed out of there as fast as I could.

This Thanksgiving (at the right house) was a beautiful, simple, family dinner with dear friends. I fell in love with their dog, Brando, who is a long-haired Chihuahua whose tongue continuously hangs out.

They wouldn't let me take him, but our tongues matched

BRANDO, THE WONDER DOG



















Next stop Joely Fisher's house. The dining room looked like it was set for King Arthur!!!    


Third and final stop--Sandy and Barry Pressman's house.

Sandy and Barry


          I DON'T WANT TO EAT FOR A WEEK!

No comments: