Saturday, March 29, 2014

I FELL IN LOVE WITH A BATHROOM LAST NIGHT


I AM ALL FOR FINDING PUBLIC BATHROOMS THAT ARE SANCTUARIES IN THE MIDDLE OF DAILY LIFE.

In Beverly Hills, my goto bathroom is at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. However, if I'm trapped at an event, or even if I'm just nearby, the bathroom in the ballroom at the Beverly Hilton has wonderful lounge areas where you can rest.

BUT, MUCH TO MY SURPRISE, when I went to the "Wallis," the theatre at the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills, I found a modern bathroom that was truly divine. It actually shone from all angles, even if you were in a stall. It is tile, glass, opaque stall doors--all designed to play on angles, light, and textures. It is really beautiful. There are no couches or chairs (how I wish there were), but it is still well worth a visit.





No comments: