Thursday, June 5, 2014

I CAN'T STOP WORRYING ABOUT BOBBI KRISTINA (HOUSTON) BROWN

WHY DO CHILDREN TRY TO DIE LIKE THEIR ADDICT PARENTS?????


I'd like to say, first and importantly, that not all famous children are like that. Amy Winehouse's parents are not addicts, and her parents weren't famous. But more often than not, that it not the case.
In some cases, the children become the exact opposite of their parent's or parents' wild behavior. They witnessed it as children and had the ability to chose to do the opposite. I can name several examples of this, but they are my friends---so I won't. 



Amy before drugs.


Amy after



Let's start with Peaches Geldof. Her mother died of a heroin overdose in her 20s, and so did she. This is a double-waste.  
Peaches. How very sad


 For years, Liza Minnelli has been trying to imitate ALL her mother's behaviors. It's like these people unconsciously think their lives (and deaths) are predestined. I am so very glad that Liza is still with us. Same with Mackenzie Phillips. Congratulations to you both for fighting for your lives.

 Liza
Mackenzie


Look at Sid Vicious. HIS OWN MOTHER was his drug dealer and gave him the dose that killed him.

BUT I AM TERRIFIED FOR BOBBI KRISTINA BROWN.







Her parents' were terrible examples. She idolized her mother and seems to be imitating her erratic, entitled, insane behavior. She's already had drug trouble and been involved in a police situation. She either did or did not marry some kid who was her "adopted brother." She is defying all her relatives and her mother's close advisors. I pray that she keeps her father away from her life and finds a healthy way to live.

I never met the parents of River Phoenix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, or Elvis Presley, just to name a few---but I did meet all of those sad, deceased people. River was so sweet and well-mannered. Janis was drunk out of her mind when I met her. Jimi was high on something that made him want to sleep and he fell asleep in mid-sentence when we were talking. Jim was the sexist man I've ever seen. I was mesmerized by him. Elvis (I was really young) had magic, but seemed so out of place and uncomfortable in his showbiz environment.

 No one really has control over an addict. I understand. But parents do set examples in most cases. Some do their very best. Some kill their children.

No comments: