Friday, June 27, 2014

MY PERFECT NEW PANEL FOR "THE VIEW"











EVER SINCE ELIZABETH AND JOY LEFT, "THE VIEW" HAS BEEN UNWATCHABLE. It was too painful for me to see Whoopi struggling to turn a sow's ear into a purse.

 I loved Elizabeth and Joy. I did NOT love Jenny McCarthy. She's a nice girl, but she was the nail in the coffin. As for Sherri Shepherd, despite her short-comings, I adore her. All she has to do is smile that smile and I start to laugh. I'm sorry she's gone, but for the show it is better that they start with just Whoopi and build a show around her.

 What's also interesting in this is that EP Bill Geddie is also leaving. I guess he just got tired.



"The View" used to be appointment TV, where news was made every day.
Here's my Dream Panel with Whoopi:

Meghan McCain   

John McCain's daughter is smart, hip and adds a fresh view



Rosie O'Donnell    

Please, God, bring her back. No matter what you think of her, she's always interesting to watch--like a time bomb.



 Margaret Hoover    
   




She is the future of the Republican Party---Pro-choice, pro gay rights, fiscal conservative, strong defense budget


Monica Lewinsky    

 Yes, that's what I said. Ratings, ratings, ratings, plus I like her and so does Barbara


Bethanny Frankel   


Bright, edgy, New York-y, sarcastic, real and funny.


-----------------------------------------

AND OF COURSE THEY SHOULD HAVE JOAN RIVERS ON AS A GUEST PANELIST WHENEVER SHE CAN WORK IT INTO HER INSANELY BUSY SCHEDULE.


I ALSO KNOW THEY WILL NEED SOMEONE IN HER 20s. THE OTHER NIGHT, WHEN I WAS AT A TAPING OF "FASHION POLICE," a 21-year-old Disney actress named Debby Ryan was on. We all were extremely impressed by her brains, wit, ambition, and poise. She's really one to watch. She is not some twerking idiot.

No comments: