Friday, January 29, 2016

THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY NEW SKIN PRODUCT----THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL


             Dani Glowing Skin Perfector





I was at a dinner party the other night, and a woman walked in and I noticed her perfect, glowing skin. She was not 22. I know that the latest craze is reverse highlighting and you can see it on all the stars, but this was different. It seemed so natural. I quickly found out it was called Dani. I said, "Dani Lancer?" She said, "Yes." I was not surprised. Dr. Lancer, of course.

The next day, I was having lunch at La Scala, and my plan was to go to Saks afterward to get the product. Who should walk in? Dani Lancer.

I bought the product and used it when I went to dinner that night. It was magical.

Quick Overview

1 fl. oz
An innovative illuminating skin finisher and skin treatment that revitalizes, brightens, and perfects all skin tones in one step. This lightweight cream harnesses the superior youth-building properties of Asian botanicals to help firm aging skin, diffuse imperfections and blur pore visibility for a smoother, visibly lifted effect. Micro-fine, light-catching mineral highlighters delicately disperse over imperfections and enhance skin’s natural radiance. The result is a lit-from-within glow with a distinctively younger look.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm guess i have to try