Thursday, October 20, 2016

IMAGES OF THE DAY. IT'S WHERE MY MIND WANTS TO BE.



I WOKE UP TODAY AND SAW THIS......A MORNING MOON








The beauty and peace just overwhelmed me. Our world is so ugly and undignified right now, that I really appreciate images that take me away from reality. Although, I admit, I have chosen to live in a new reality (or location).

I went outside to drink it in. After a while, I decided to just read for pleasure. I opened my copy of TOWN AND COUNTRY, my favorite magazine, and saw this.....


It's an ad for Cartier's new store on Fifth Avenue. I couldn't believe the genius of it.

As I leafed through the magazine, images started jumping out at me because of design and beauty. Maybe this is some form of "therapy" today. Who knows?

Here's what has made me so joyous today:

 Audemars Piguet
Baccarat's new crystal rings!!!!! I want one!

What an extraordinary design for this Van Cleef bracelet

Audemars Piguet





 I don't care for this Chopard watch because the design is "too wussy" for me, but it IS unique.

These perfume bottles are designed by Christian Louboutin for his new line of perfumes. I'm allergic to perfume, but not his shoes. One could empty the bottle and wash all fragrance away and place it on a dressing table. I'm going to have to do that. They are breathtaking.


So.....there's MY day!

No comments: