Sunday, October 2, 2016

WOODY ALLEN'S CRISES IN SIX SCENES------BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.









THIS SHOW IS ABSOLUTE TORTURE TO WATCH, OR PERHAPS MORE APT, TO HEAR. THE CHATTERING, INANE, NON-STOP DIALOGUE SAID BY WOODY ALLEN JUST VOMITS INTO YOUR SPACE. IT IS SHOCKINGLY BAD AND NARCISSISTIC ON ALLEN'S PART.



AM I HOLDING THE FACT THAT I THINK WOODY ALLEN IS A PEDOPHILE AGAINST THIS PROJECT? NO. I REALLY LIKE MOST OF HIS MOVIES. I CAN SEPARATE WHAT I THINK OF HIM AS A NON-HUMAN BEING.

Elaine May

Elaine May is one of the greatest comic geniuses since the beginning of time. To be able to see her work, even in this pretentious, sloppy, annoying debacle, is a true gift. It IS difficult to mute Woody and unmute Elaine, but it can be done. I love and respect her.

But I said the show was torture. Here's what it feels like to watch---

A Sampling of Official Torture Techniques found on government websites:


  • Chinese Water Torture
  • Kneecapping
  • Oxygen deprivation
  • Scalping
  • Castration
  • Flaying


Well.....you have the idea.


 

 

No comments: